A mixture of facts I have come across, and conclusions I have come to, over the last month:
1. The Tayto crisp was the first crisp in the world to be seasoned (with something other than salt).
2. Peanut Butter does not actually contain butter.
3. Audrey Hepbrun died in 1993.
4. I will never be able to fully fathom why I was so obsessed with 5ive. I guess being 12 had something to do with it.
5. The Apprentice was originally aired in the US in 2004, with Donald Trump, and not in the UK with Alan Sugar (as I mistakenly assumed and incorrectly informed other people of).
6. Hare Krishnas, broadly speaking, have their origins in Hinduism.
7. Floyd Rose tremolos are more hassle than they're worth!!
8. The lethal dose of caffeine equates to drinking around 80-100 cups of coffee (depending on body mass) in a short space of time.
9. I will always suck at Mario Kart.
10. One will always have far too many staples than one could use in a lifetime.