Monday 7 September 2009

Free Stuff

In case anyone wants to make any extra money through answering survey questions, I highly recommend:

It's Your View

and, to a lesser extent,

Song People

The former sends you a cheque for £50 every time you reach 50 points (I am on 19 after 8 months or so, but I have not taken full advantage of the surveys sent to me), and the latter has various rewards, e.g. Amazon vouchers, free CDs, ...

Also, every once in a while

Free Stuff

has some cool free samples, cinema ticket offers, and general competitions (which I don't suggest you enter as it seems you just get spammed, and I don't trust most of those sites anyway).

Also,

The Graduate Panel

(and similarly

The Student Panel )

pays for your survey time in Amazon vouchers.

As Tesco says, every little helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment